Tracking the Health of Feral Bees in PA, 2018
We would like to thank everyone for their support and participation!
Feral Bee Team
Post was written by Katy C. Evans
Pictures by Katy C. Evans
This work is supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Animal Health Appropriations under Project #PEN04620 and Accession #1011873.
- Bee Informed Team (2018). Honey Bee Colony Losses 2017-2018: Preliminary Results [https://beeinformed.org/results/honey-bee-colony-losses-2017-2018-preliminary-results/].
- Canadian Association of Professional Apiculturists (2018). Statement on Honey Bee Wintering Losses in Canada (2018), August [http://www.capabees.com/capa-statement-on-honey-bees/].
- Evans K, López-Uribe MM. (2018). Tracking Feral Bee Health in Pennsylvania, preliminary results 2017. Pennsylvania State Beekeepers Association Newsletter, March [https://lopezuribelab.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Newsletter-March-2018.pdf].
- López-Uribe MM. (2017). Tracking the health of feral honey bees in Pennsylvania. Penn State Extension Fruit Times, October [https://extension.psu.edu/tracking-the-health-of-feral-honey-bees-in-pennsylvania].
- United States Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (2018). USDA Honey Bee Pests and Diseases Survey Project Plan for 2018 [https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/planthealth/plant-pest-and-disease-programs/pests-and-diseases/non-regulated/honey-bees/ct_survey].